Personal Information Collected
When you visit the Site, we instinctively collect certain information about your device and information necessary to process your purchases through Cookies, Log files, beacons, tags, and pixels. In case you contact us for customer support, we may also collect some other additional information. See the list below for more information about what Personal Information we collect and why.
- Your web browser
- IP address
- Time zone
- Cookies that are installed on your device
- The individual web pages or products that you view
- What websites or search terms referred you to the Site
- Information about how you interact with the Site
Purpose: to screen for potential risk and fraud, and more generally to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Payment information (including credit card numbers)
- Email address
- Phone number
Purpose: generally to fulfill orders ( process your payment information, provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, arrange for shipping). In addition, this Order Information is also used for communicating with you, screening our orders for potential risk or fraud and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can find more information about the way Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
- We use Google Analytics to understand how customers use our Site. You can find more information about the way Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. If you are pleased with it, you absolutely can dissociate with Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
You can get out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do Not Track
Please note that there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals. Therefore, we do not alter our data collection and use practices when we see such a signal from your browser.
If you are a resident in Europe, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you make an order through our Site, we will retain your Order Information for our Site's records until and unless you inquire about deleting this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us through: email@example.com